Today we would like to introduce you to a customer project that was inspired by the horror film „Jack in the box“ – The jumping devil Box.
A lot of sensitivity, know-how and time has been invested here. Absolutely unique!
The following was used:
- 10 x Ringmagnet Ø 10.0 x 3.4 x 3.0 mm N42 nickel with counterbore north
- 10 x Ringmagnet Ø 10.0 x 3.4 x 3.0 mm N42 nickel with counterbore south
- 12 mm glued wood panels for the housing
- Construction time approx. 150 hours
Measurements and weight:
- Dimensions 420 mm x 420 mm x 420 mm
- approx. 15 kg
All functions were implemented only with the help of bolts, springs and a fishing line.
The magnets hold the two large bezels (top and bottom). In addition, these also keep the right wall from the number puzzle.
In this video you can see „Jack in the box“ in action
Thank you for this creepy submission!
The Magnet Shop team is always happy about the creativity of our customers, which we are happy to share with you.
Do you also have an idea for using our products?
Then send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Photos in good resolution – including a whole series of images in the common format or even a video.
- A detailed description of your application and tips to follow suit. What should you watch out for, what should you avoid?
- Information on the magnets used (do not forget dimensions and quantity) and other required material.