What to do with all the bottle caps after a cozy evening with friends or family? The perfect solution: a magnetic beer tree!
Today we would like to introduce you to three very creative and practical beer trees that our customers have created with the help of our magnets.
Material and tools used for sample # 1:
- suitable stick / branch
- a wooden board
- 1 screw
- hot glue
- Wood glue
- Magnetic sphere / sphere magnet Ø 19.0 mm chrome N38 – holds 5.7 kg (amount as required and size of the branch)
This is how sample # 1 was created:
- Saw the branch and all other wooden parts into the correct size / shape and screw them onto the wooden board
- Generously spread glue on the wooden board to decorate it with sawdust and other decoration items
Use the hot glue to stick the magnets to the branch as you wish
Sample # 2 was created as follows:
- Saw a small dead tree or branch in the size needed
- With a suitable wood drill bit, in this case a 10 mm drill, drill three holes in the upper branches with a depth of approx. 2 cm
- 3 x Rod magnet Ø 10.0 x 50.0 mm N40 nickel – holds 6.5 kg, press these into the pre-drilled holes
- Finally, screw on a suitable stand of your choice as a base
Last but not least, sample # 3:
- A metal screw was screwed into the birch handle so that the magnetic sphere/ sphere magnet Ø 30.0 mm Nickel N40 – holds 12.9 kg by itself.
- The stem was attached to a wooden disc and the „bottle cap holder“ is ready
Then the strength of the magnets was tested with collected bottle caps (throwing was a lot of fun for our customer !!!)