A magnetic window blackout for tilted windows is presented today.
The tilted window cannot be darkened with the roller blind. Tilting the window creates an undesirable incidence of light.
Problem: The tilted window cannot be darkened
The following were used:
- Metal plate 45 x 13 mm galvanized and self-adhesive
Elongated metal plate with self-adhesive back.
The galvanized metal plate has small recessed circles on the front. A foam adhesive is applied to the back with which the „magnetic wall“ can be glued quickly and firmly.
The cover paper can be easily removed through the protruding flap.
- NEODYM power magnetic tape 1000 x 1.5 mm – self-adhesive
Our neodymium magnetic tape achieves a much higher adhesive force than normal magnetic tape.
The band has the following advantages; it’s elastic and flexible. It can be cut with a craft knife or sturdy scissors.
The solution: magnetic window blackout
- Glue one metal plate on the left and one metal plate on the right to the lower area of the window frame
- Cut the neodymium magnetic tape with a pair of scissors or a craft knife
Dimensions should match the size of the metal plates
- Remove the slide-in weight from the roller blind and stick with neodymium magnetic tape strips
- Push the slide-in weight back into the blind
- Open the window and let the roller blind adhere magnetically onto the metal plates