With skill, wood and magnets you can get a practical and magnetic tablet holder made of wood.
Magnetic tablet holder made of wood
Hello Magnet-Shop Team,
I have built an iPad holder with your magnets and would like to introduce this to you:
Wood: I used softwood for the first tests. This was easy and quick to edit. I then used hardwood for the later versions. It is more robust and more suitable for everyday use.
The sealing was done with linseed oil.
1. Mark. It is important to work carefully here. Measure your tablet precisely and mark everything with a pencil.
2. Rough cutting of the wood. Here you have to proceed according to your own ideas.
3. Fine-tuning: The workpiece can be processed and refined with sandpaper.
4. Attach magnets. A drill stand is to be used here. Otherwise the holes will not be straight and the magnet will not insert properly.
Otherwise, a drill the thickness of the magnet is sufficient for wood and no glue is required.
5. Oiling. I used linseed oil. Lacquer is too thick and can make the workpiece unusable.